Purposes and methods of processing personal data:
Welcome to our web site caffebonini.com (the Site) .To Caffebonini S.r.l ( " caffebonini.com "), your privacy and security of your personal data is very important, why we collect and handle your personal data with the utmost care and adopt specific measures to keep them safe.
Below you can find basic information about the treatment by caffebonini.com of personal information relating to your navigation of caffebonini.com and use their services.
For detailed information on how the caffebonini.com manages your personal data, please read our Privacy Notice.
Some services may be subject to specific legal terms, in which case we will give you all the appropriate information from time to time.
Who is the owner?
The following are the main information on the processing of your personal data carried out by a Caffebonini S.r.l based in the Via Ippolito Rosellini, 10, 50127, Firenze (FI), Italy , as Data Controller.
For any clarification, question or requirement related to your privacy and the processing of your personal data you can contact us at any time by sending a request to our Customer Service by selecting "privacy", by calling the (+39) 055 0988166 or writing to the address of the Caffebonini S.r.l office .
What data do we process and why?
The personal data that the caffebonini.com treats are those that you provide us when you conclude an order and purchase goods, and those that we collect while you surf or use the services offered on the caffebonini.com . caffebonini.com can then collect data about you such as personal data such as name and surname, shipping address and billing address, browsing data and your buying habits.
Your personal data are processed for the following purposes:
- conclude and execute the purchase contract for goods offered on caffebonini.com ;
- provide you with caffebonini.com services such as subscription to the newsletter;
- allow registration to the Site and use of services reserved for registered users;
- manage your requests forwarded to our Customer Service.
In the aforementioned cases, the processing of your personal data is legitimate as it is necessary to execute a contract with you or provide to provide the service that you specifically requested. We also perform statistical surveys and analyzes with data in aggregate form to understand how the Users interact and use the Site, to improve our offer and our services. Only with your express consent, however, we process your personal data for:
- carry out commercial and promotional communication activities;
- customize the Site and commercial offers based on your interests.
Who will treat your data?
Your personal data are processed by duly trained personnel of the Caffebonini S.r.l as Data Controller.
For organizational and functional needs related to the provision of services on the caffebonini.com , moreover, your data could be processed by our suppliers.
The latter have been evaluated and chosen by the Caffebonini S.r.l for their proven reliability and competence. Some of these subjects may also be based in non-EU countries and, in these cases, the transfer of your personal data in these countries is carried out in compliance with the guarantees provided by law. This information may undergo changes and additions over time, so we invite you to periodically check its contents. Where possible, we will try to inform you promptly of changes made.
- General informations
Who is the data controller? Caffebonini S.r.l based in Via Ippolito Rosellini, 10, 50127, Firenze (FI), Italy , is the Data Controller, ie the subject who decides how and why to process your personal data.
You can always contact the caffebonini.com writing to the above address, calling the (+39) 055 0988166 or writing to our Customer Service.
- What personal data do we collect?
The categories of personal data that the Caffebonini S.r.l collects and deals with when browsing or purchasing on the caffebonini.com are as follows:
- a) we collect the personal data necessary to conclude and execute your caffebonini.com purchase such as name and surname, e-mail address, shipping address, billing address, telephone and payment details;
- b) we collect your e-mail address when you sign up for our newsletter service;
- c) we process the personal data you provide us when you contact our Customer Service to provide the requested assistance;
- d) with your consent, we collect and use your personal data for marketing purposes;
- e) for the registration of your caffebonini.com account, we collect your name and surname, your e-mail address, password and your date of birth. If you are a registered user, we collect information about your access to the reserved area of the Site. With your consent, through the analysis of your personal data we can process information regarding your interests and preferences with respect to our products and services, order to present you proposals and offers in line with your tastes. In case of authentication to the caffebonini.com account through external social networks, we collect from these third parties the data necessary for registration / authentication through Facebook and through Google. We collect information about you also from third parties and, in particular, from Facebook and Google+. This information includes the following data categories: e-mail address.
- f) we collect information about your browsing on the caffebonini.com , such as the pages you visit and how you interact with the single page and we save this information on our servers.
We inform you that the Caffebonini S.r.l does not process personal data relating to minors. If you access the caffebonini.com and use the services offered by the Caffebonini S.r.l declare that you have reached the age of majority.
Caffebonini S.r.l based in Via Ippolito Rosellini, 10, 50127, Firenze (FI), Italy , is the Data Controller, ie the subject who decides how and why to process your personal data. How do we use personal data collected?
Caffebonini S.r.l collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- a) conclude and execute the purchase contract for the products offered on caffebonini.com . When you complete your purchase, we ask you for the personal data necessary for the execution of the contract, such as payment, anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit or debit card, billing, shipping of the product and possible management of the made.
- b) registration on the Site and use of the services offered to registered users. Registration on the Site is possible through the inclusion of some personal information, necessary to ensure your identification and the performance of services offered to registered users.
- c) provision of services offered on caffebonini.com . To this end, the Caffebonini S.r.l needs to collect, in relation to each service and its characteristics, the personal data necessary for the performance of the service requested by you.
- d) management of requests to our Customer Service, which uses the personal data you provide to meet your requests for information and requests for assistance.
- e) statistical analysis and surveys. We use some information about your use of the Site to perform statistical analysis and surveys in order to improve our offer and our services;
- f) sending commercial and promotional communications following the purchase of one of our so-called soft spam products. Following the purchase of one of our products on the Site, we will send you to the e-mail address that you provided us with communications containing our business proposals and related products and services.
- g) subject to your express consent, we may use the contact details you have provided for commercial communications on our products and services, in order to update you on news, new arrivals, exclusive products, our offers and promotions. Furthermore, always with your consent, we will be able to use your contacts as part of market research and surveys for the detection of satisfaction in order to improve our services and the relationship with our users. These communications will take place exclusively with the methods you have chosen (via e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp).
- h) only with your consent, the Caffebonini S.r.l will be able to customize your experience as a registered user on the caffebonini.com , proposing anticipations and offers in line with your tastes and sending commercial communications customized to your interests, these communications will only take place in the manner chosen by you ( by e-mail, SMS, telephone, paper mail, Whatsapp).
The personalization will be done by analyzing your previous purchases and other information described in the previous paragraph "What personal data do we collect?".
If you wish to authorize the activities referred to in points g) and h) and then do not wish to receive further communications from a Caffebonini S.r.l or want to limit the manner in which to be contacted, you can interrupt these communications at any time by simply clicking on the appropriate "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of each communication, accessing your caffebonini.com account, contacting the Caffebonini S.r.l calling the (+39) 055 0988166 or contacting our Customer Service.
We inform you that you may receive further communications from us even after submitting your unsubscription request, as some submissions may have already been planned, our systems may take some time to process your request.
In relation to all the activities mentioned above, we will process your personal data mainly through IT and electronic tools;
INFORMATION SUBSCRIPTION FOR DATA PROTECTION NEWSLETTER
the company Caffebonini S.r.l based in the Via Ippolito Rosellini, 10, 50127, Firenze (FI), Italy as Data Controller, informs the interested parties on what are the purposes and methods of the processing of personal data collected, their scope of communication and dissemination, in addition to the nature of their contribution.
The personal identification and IT data collected by the data subjects, object of the processing, are used directly to fulfill the newsletter sending request and its registration in the mailing list, concerning informative messages and commercial and promotional communications related to the activity carried out by the Owner, in full compliance with the principles of lawfulness and fairness and the provisions of the law.
Method of treatment:
The processing of data is carried out through paper, computerized and telematic supports by internal individuals specifically appointed. The data are stored in electronic files and, in a residual manner, on paper with full assurance of the minimum security measures provided for by the legislator.
Communication and dissemination:
The data collected will not be disclosed and disseminated. The communication to third parties, other than the Data Controller, by the managers, internal but also external to the company structure, and by the appointed and appointed nominees. It is foreseen, where necessary for the above purposes, to third parties (such as IT supply and assistance) involved in the correct and regular pursuit of the purposes described. In any case, processing by third parties will be carried out according to correctness and in compliance with the provisions of the law in force.
Rights of the interested party:
INFORMATION CONSENT DATA TO THIRD PARTIES: Your data may be made accessible for the purposes set out above to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as internal contacts, persons in charge and / or system administrators.
The personal data you provide will not be disclosed to third parties, with the exception of the other companies belonging to the Caffebonini S.r.l group, Italian and / or foreign. The data may also be disclosed to primary third party companies or other subjects (indicative credit, service supply agencies, etc.) that carry out outsourcing activities in Italy and abroad on behalf of the Data Controller, duly appointed by the Caffebonini S.r.l as Data Processor.
The consent is considered granted by flagging the box at the bottom of the form.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
A "cookie" is a small text file created on the user's computer when he accesses a particular site, with the purpose of storing and transporting information. Cookies are sent by a web server (which is the computer on which the visited website is running) to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) and stored on the computer of the latter.
During browsing the user could receive on his terminal even cookies from different sites (so-called "third party" cookies), set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and according to the procedures defined by them.
TYPES OF COOKIES USED BY THIS SITE
Cookie of the Owner : caffebonini.com uses technical cookies, with respect to which, pursuant to art. 122 of the Privacy Code and the Provision of the Guarantor of 8 May 2014, no consent is required from the interested party.
More precisely, the site uses the following cookies:
- PHPSESSID: technical cookie to manage the correct functioning of the site. Expires at the end of the browsing session
- cb-enabled: technical cookie that facilitates the user's browsing, recognizing it and avoiding that the short information on the cookies contained in the banner reappears even after acceptance. Expires after 60 days
- spothome: technical cookie that hides the initial spot in case it is already seen at least once. Expires after 7 days.
- nz: technical cookie that stores the chosen country to quickly access the version of the site correctly located.
- ln: technical cookie that stores the chosen language to quickly access the version of the site correctly located.
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie used for statistical analysis.
- _gat: Google Analytics cookie used for statistical analysis.
- fbsr_ *: Facebook cookie designed to allow Social interaction operations.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the Information available at the following link https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
The Site uses the Facebook API to allow the most common social interactions, such as sharing and "like" the official caffebonini.com page.
The information can be found at the following link https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
Provision of data
Except for technical cookies strictly necessary for normal browsing, the provision of data is left to the will of the person who decides to browse the site after having read the short informative contained in the appropriate banner and to take advantage of services that involve installation of cookies.
The interested party can therefore avoid the installation of cookies by keeping the banner (refraining from closing it by clicking on the "ok" button), as well as through the appropriate functions available on your browser.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings. The user can obtain specific instructions through the links below:
Rights of the interested party
The interested party can assert at any time, by contacting the data controller by sending an email to the :email address, the rights set forth in art. 7 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 no. 196, which is reported below.
Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsibles and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible o involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him / her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.